Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Falcon or Osprey??

I saw this bird a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have my camera with me. I couldn't believe it when I saw it again in the same spot, and today I had my camera.

So I attempted to take a shot. I really need a zoom lens, because birds really don't like it when you get to close.

Needless to say the bird flew away to a safer place.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so glad you said the bird flew away. Years ago I had a pastor who said he went by this house and there was an owl out on the fence. He thought it was amazing so he thought he would go up to the house and let the owners know an owl was on their fence. Well he felt foolish when the owners told him it was a fake owl.

Linda said...

Okay, that made me laugh! Thanks!

Lissa said...

Ok, from what I found on Google, it is not an Osprey - looks totally different. I'm going with Falcon - final answer. :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers