Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rosebud

Took this tonight - yes me and my tripod walking around the yard in the dark, just for practice.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

So detailed and pretty. You don't need any practice, your pictures are beautiful.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will be sure to check back and see more of your wonderful pictures.

God Bless You.

Lissa said...

Nice one! I'm curious, no pictures of the full moon?

Linda said...

Yes I did, but I took them a little late and the moon was higher so they didn't turn out so good!

Mike's Travels said...

Lovely. I like the really black backdrop.

Sharon said...

Awesome! I need to get that moon while it's full. I waited too late last night, rain.

Lissa said...

Hey! Guess what I learned? Like my picture?

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers