Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
23 comments:
It is amazing how clouds form in the sky. Love the special touches in the picture.
That is my favorite time of day... I wake up between 4:30 and 5 every morning with no alarm. :)
Your picture is great... love that hint of rose across the ottom of the sky... :)
Beautiful! And I'm wondering what that is in the left of the picture.
That's dedicated! I love the soft light. Thank you!
Is that from the airport?
Getting up early is good for you! LOL
Thank you for getting up so early and getting this shot off... I do like those clouds ..
Captured well for sky watch
Interesting early morning shot! I noticed that daylight is coming sooner and I loved it when it was 7:30 this morning when I awoke and the sky was visible.
Oh i love to see sunrises but yes you have to get up early
Better you than me - I'm not a morning person - that's why my Sky Watch shots are all of the sunSET ;-) This is a really cool shot you got though!
Nice shot. :)
I hope you had a good sleep.
Happy Sky watch!
Beautiful as the photo of the couples to the right
5am!
I was just getting up to let our cat out then! I returned to bed and managed to sleep in! Just catching up now, but I don't think I will manage! LOL!
first glance i thought that was a lighthouse on the left. great sky - thanks for your effort.
nice blog too.
god bless.
Nice shot!
I liked the lighted street lamp i the foreground - maybe you should have done with it?
Good shot
Wonderful! Early mornings are the best.
Early? Welcome to my world.. but the upside is the stillness and being able to catch such shots as this!
Hi, Its good to look at the sky early on the day, this is a very nice way to look at the sky ,I like looking at your blog, watch my sky...
Have a good "skyday" today:)
JoAnn from Holland
Beautiful! :)
Very pretty shot of the sunrise.
I love these clouds. Nice picture. Sorry you had to get up so early, though.
Post a Comment