Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, August 10, 2009

Butterflies and flowers

Walking around in gardens and taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do. It always reminds me of the Lord and that song of "In the Garden".

5 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Oh my gosh that is a beautiful photo, for both flower and butterfly. Thanks for sharing it with Today's Flowers.

PERBS said...

Fantastic shot! I wish we had a burttefly garden here. It is hard to get a good shot of those elusive creatures flittering here and about.

Michele said...

Oh gee, I really think this is terrific!!! Great job... I cannot tell you the smile I got from seeing this beautiful photo! =)

Kerri Farley said...

One of my favorite hymns!
And this is an absolutely stunning shot! WOW!

Nishant said...

that is a beautiful photo, for both flower and butterfly. Thanks for sharing it with Today's Flowers. How to make a website

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers