Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dragonfly


Amazing how colorful these little guys are!

4 comments:

PERBS said...

How gorgeous! I am sooo jealous tht I can't get a decent shot of one now for 5 years -- the last one I got that was good was on the header of my old blog.

dot said...

Beautiful shot Linda! I was in south Al a few weeks ago and the dragonflies were all over the place. My camera was acting up and I didn't get a good shot of one but I was amazed because most of them were blue but there were a few red ones and a few yellow.

Anonymous said...

simply beautifully captured shot....lovely!

Nishant said...

the last one I got that was good was on the header of my old blog. How to make a website

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers