For more beautiful flowers visit "Today's Flowers"
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
10 comments:
I brought up my geraniums last week from the cold cellar to come back alive....I hope they will be as colourful as your photo in the next couple of months.....
Gill in Canada
Wow! I wonder if they grow by magic or from the work of the many gardeners they probably hire.
What a colorful carpet of flowers!
Purely magical shot. A whole field of flowers. Such beauty is good for the soul.
Geraniums!! I love the colors they come in.. always count on full color when palnting these gems!!
A wonderful sea of Geraniums! Jst lovely.
Nice geranium garden.
Hope you come back every week.
They seem to last forever and provide a spot of beauty to welcoem you! It is the same in Disneyland in CA. I imagine if the flowers die out, the gardeners jsut replace them. Nice shot.
What BEAUTIFUL pink and white Geraniums!!! Thanks for sharing this lovely view.
Hugs and blessings,
Eye popping geraniums!
Nobody does flowers like Disney!
Post a Comment