Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, March 20, 2009

Perfect Ending

Last weekend we celebrated 3 March birthdays in our family at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. On our way home we made a pit stop in Daytona. As I was getting out of the car my eyes were drawn to the sky, as I saw a huge fireball shooting across the sky at maximum speed. "Look it's the space shuttle I screamed to my granddaughter." She then began to call out to everyone around. Her excitement was priceless. Then as I'm standing there it suddenly hit me - get your camera- well by the time I got it the fireball was gone and this is what I got.If you look closely you can see the rocket boosters falling off behind with the shuttle in the front. A perfect ending to a great weekend. Thank you, Jesus for giving us a great safe happy weekend with our daughter and her family. Can't wait to go back with our son, and his family.
For more great skywatch pictures, visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Louise said...

I have seen a few Space Shuttle photos this week. I will NOT tire of them. What an incredible sight!

Greg Dimitriadis said...

Wow, that's the most amazing couple of photos I've seen on Skywatch! Perfect timing!

Naturegirl said...

Linda what a capture!
Love Jesus in the sky!!or is it Jesus loves the sky!!

PERBS said...

I could "see it" through your description!

How did you get Jesus in the sky? Photoshop?

PERBS said...

Thanks for letting me know the plane did the sky writing!

Just a Texas Gal said...

Jesus in the sky~I can't wait!
I love the photos!

dot said...

Oh, I bet that was really exciting! Many years ago while living in Orlando and Sanford I was able to watch some of the launches.
I want to know how you got Jesus in the sky also????
You might want to check out my blog for info on a book give a way.

Nabeel said...

the first picture is great, very sharp as well given the massive distance.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers