Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Skywatch

Caught an amazing sunset while traveling on I-4 tonight.
For more great sky pictures go to http://skyley.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding!! Beautiful :) Praying C feels better by morning.

nature ramblings said...

Wow!!! I really love the colors in this shot. Great sunsets like this are hard to capture as they are few and far between. Thanks for sharing!

Guy D said...

Fantastic skywatch shot, this is definately one of my favourites this week.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Kerri Farley said...

Wow! This is pretty amazing! LOVE it!

BirdingMaine said...

Beautiful sunset!

Birding In Maine

Unknown said...

What a beautiful sky and picture, great capture.

Mike's Travels said...

Amazing is the word. Really beautiful.
This I Do...

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers