Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Skywatch

Changing weather as fronts come and go.
For more skywatch visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

PERBS said...

Such a contrasting sky! After our little bit of snow last night, we had a mixture of blue and grey clouds.

Anne said...

A contrast between the good and the bad.... :-))

Happy weekend to you from Anne in Norway :-)

kazu said...

It is beautiful sky!
Nice shot.

Unknown said...

Great capture, love the light and contrast

Alan said...

Good catch. Always a little odd to see the clouds start or stop just like that - here and then gone so abruptly.

Arija said...

What I would not give for rainclouds like that!

Naturegirl said...

Lovley sky! I am trying to get the desert sunset while here in the desert! Oh they are breathtaking!
sunning in Arizona NG

Donna said...

Really Pretty! Hello from Texas!

Carletta said...

Just stopping by to say hello!
This is a lovely sky image.

Naturegirl said...

Quite the contrast and sure hope that the blue skies continued and not the storm!

dot said...

I thought of you today so dropped by and just as I thought my bloglines is still not showing when you make a new post. I took you off then added you back to see if that would help but it hasn't. This didn't start until you changed your blog. I wonder why.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers