Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Watchful

On the way for morning tea at Panera, this fellow swooped right down in front of us. "Pull over honey so I can get a picture." I love it when this stuff happens and I have my camera.

9 comments:

PERBS said...

Beautiful catch! I don't know much about birds so have no idea what it is tho.

Naturegirl said...

Linda! This photo is specatacular as are all yours on this blog! Thank you for allowing me "a track back to you!"
I look forward to sharing and viewing the nature world we both love through the lens of our camera! Blessings to you!

Michelle said...

Very neat! Good timing!

Michele said...

That's awesome! Very nice... he must've been right there in front of you... very good capture!

Lissa said...

This is incredible! What a beautiful bird!

dot said...

Wow Linda! That's a gorgeous shot. I wish one would swoop down in front of me.

Sharon said...

THIS IS STUNNING. I'm so glad you had your camera!!

Carletta said...

Wow!!!!
I've gotten a few shots but none this good. Excellent!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! What an amazing capture! I'm so glad your hubby pulled over so you could get it. WOW!!!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers