Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Backyard Nature

Sometimes I see them and sometimes I don't. Today, I saw him!

6 comments:

dot said...

Aren't they they prettiest things! They have just started coming back to my feeder recently. Beautiful shot you got!
My bloglines hasn't been showing when you posted for some reason. I'm going to delete you off then add you back and see if that works.

Michelle said...

Great shot! Very nice!

Sandy said...

He's beautiful! Great catch.

Lissa said...

So, they do exist in your neck of the woods... :)

PERBS said...

I am jealous of you guys that see such pretty birds. I only find robins and starlings and once in awhile something else I can't identify.

Sharon said...

Great catch!!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers