Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Night Photography

While in the oldest city tonight my husband and I experimented with some night shots.
He actually did most of the shooting. He really got some pretty pictures.

7 comments:

PERBS said...

Very pretty contrasts and shadows. I especially like that clock tower. Is there a clock on all 4 sides?

I am finally back blogging -- I will leave a comment below also on the ones I missed.

Carletta said...

Very nice!
Love the angle and composition of the shot.

Kerri Farley said...

Gorgeous! My night shots never seem to turn out very good.

Mike's Travels said...

Good one! Love the Christmas lights.

Sharon said...

You got some beautiful shots down there.

Michele said...

Wow, pretty is an understatement... that is fantastic!!
It isn't very easy to get such beautiful shots outside in the dark... very well done indeed!

Thanks so much for your prayers while I have been down with my seizures and epilepsy in the last few weeks. I really cannot thank you enough. It was appreciated and welcomed with open arms.
(Hugz)
~Michele~

Debbie365 said...

That is beautiful! Night shots are my favorite!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers