Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, December 8, 2008

Todays Flowers #18


I picked up some flowers for an arrangement this weekend. I love this one. I love the white flowers this time of year.

For more beautiful flower pictures please visit

Todays Flowers at http://flowersfromtheday@blogspot.com/

7 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Linda: Beautiful capture on the neat flowr, nice photo.

Carletta said...

Wonderful little curls on the petals! I find it hard to get white flowers to photograph well - yours is wonderfully done!

Judy said...

i love the way you can see the little details of the petals, the way they catch the light, and the way curl
thanks for sharing

Cathy said...

Lovely!

Carla said...

How pretty! I miss my Florida flowers!

Mike's Travels said...

Great pure colour and the green in the centre... :)

PERBS said...

Very pretty! I like white too -- in the form of SNOW!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers