Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Skywatch

For more skywatch pictures


While attending the game on Sunday I always anticipate the flyover after the Singing of the National Anthem. From our seats we have a perfect view as they come from the south to fly north over the stadium. In the distance all you could see was a thin flat black line. Then...


as it got closer I thought how cool is this. A B2 bomber (Stealth). I was so excited, because today I brought my camera to the game. I usually leave it home because it's too much trouble to hang on to it. Can't bring the camera case into the stadium, etc.
I just put it on sports mode and held down the button and let the camera work. My only regret was that as it flew over our heads I didn't turn and get the shot of it leaving the stadium. So thankful I had my camera.

16 comments:

Carletta said...

AWESOME! That's incredible!

dot said...

Wow, what neat shots! I'm glad you took your camera.

Lissa said...

Whoa! That is way cool!!!

Baruch said...

Oh my! Great shot! The stealth is so impressive - so futuristic!

Coloradolady said...

AWESOME. Great that you had your camera. Thanks for sharing this amazing photo.

Eds said...

Cool! I've never seen anything like this before :)Happy skywatching!

http://www.mypreciousniche.com

Anne-Berit said...

Wonderful shots!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gramma: That was a really neat capture of your fun filled sky. The Stealth capture is super.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

great photo capture :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

These are superb. The stealth omber shot is incredible.

Rose said...

That's as good as getting a picture of an eagle! Great shot!

Naturegirl said...

Oh MY word!! Awesome! I did NOT know what it was at first! Awesome capture!

Hope said...

These photos are amazing! You were so lucky to get a photo of the Stealth!

Louise said...

It looks like a space ship. What an amazing shot. Thanks for sharing (even though I'm just the tiniest bit jealous!).

Mike's Travels said...

These planes are amazing! Like something from a sci-fi film.

Mike's Travels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers