For more skywatch pictures visit
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
17 comments:
wonderful shot....
My SWF post this week : in HERE or HERE. I hope you have time to visit. Thanks
the moon was a little present for you! Wonderful capture!
Wow! Nicely done - isn't it interesting to see what you've captured when you didn't really "see" it? lol
Great Veteran's Day shot...and also perfect for Sky Watch!
what a beautifully composed picture. terrific.
Fantastic photo.
Wonderful shot!
Great catch! If it had been gong the opposite direction, I would sing "Fly Me To the Moon." Ü It would have been a neat shot without the moon too.
going not gong
Great photo an amazing shot
Happy SWF!
I love a surprise like that! Nice shot!
I know you were concentrating on getting the copter in sight as it was flying - how wonderful the moon was there. Louise said it best - a little present for you. The shot would have been great even without the moon but it sure made it special!
The moon definitely belongs there... wonderful shot! Very nice indeed!
Great capture in the same frame
perfect shot... i like your blog maybe because i am a christian, too... :)
This is an amazing photo and the moon there by surprise was such a gift!
WOW! What a fabulous capture!!
Post a Comment