Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lamp Post Face

We stayed clear of mall shopping and stores today. Had planned on a trip to a nearby State Park, but upon arrival we realized we weren't quite prepared to be dropped off and not get back to civilization for another 4 hours. So maybe another day. While standing on the street I took this picture. I think it sort of looks like a face with a big red bow tie!

7 comments:

PERBS said...

I see what you mean. . . and that's a huge red bow!!!!!! As it was downloading for me, I thought it looked like a stocking cap on top but then the "head" the hat was siting on was way too big! lol

Drop by to see what I did today instead of going shopping.

Sharon said...

Pretty shot. :) We went to ONE store yesterday, but not till the afternoon. I avoid Black Friday like the plague!! LOL

Lissa said...

Ooooh, it does! All these lamp posts lately remind me of the Narnia movies/books.

Alan said...

Guess you were thinking about Cumberland Island?

Kerri Farley said...

I can see it!! What a neat shot!
I stayed away from the stores too!

dot said...

Yes, it really does look like a face!

Carletta said...

What a lovely shot - I liked the angle.
Looks like a Dickens Christmas. :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers