Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Beautiful clear crisp blue skies over our area today!
For more skywatch pictures please visiit:
http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Great shot, I love pics of street lamps.Cheers!Regina In Pictures
Interesting perspective!! We had our blue skies yesterday and I walked around for 3 hours taking photos. Today, I had dinner with friends at their home, along with several other families. I brought deviled eggs.
Nice perspective, and beautiful skies!
Very nice, and the lampposts are so striking!
Great point of view - I love it
I love these kind of street lamps. Great angle.
So pretty up against the blue sky.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great shot, I love pics of street lamps.
Cheers!
Regina In Pictures
Interesting perspective!! We had our blue skies yesterday and I walked around for 3 hours taking photos.
Today, I had dinner with friends at their home, along with several other families. I brought deviled eggs.
Nice perspective, and beautiful skies!
Very nice, and the lampposts are so striking!
Great point of view - I love it
I love these kind of street lamps. Great angle.
So pretty up against the blue sky.
Post a Comment