Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Click to play Thankful
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :) I love that picture.

Carletta said...

That is cute!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Carla said...

I love that! Hope you both have a Happy Thanksgiving too!

Carla said...

I love that! Hope you both have a Happy Thanksgiving too!

PERBS said...

I couldn't get it to work for me but am sure it is cute. I tried to download the thing to see it but I got to the page and it never had anything to click on. I have something for you on my site too for today.

Pat N Fl said...

I love your greeting. May you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Sandy said...

So cute! Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Did everyone come to your house?

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers