Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Beautiful sky. Beautiful hillside. Wonderful tree!
Great shot and a very nice view!
The focal point of he dead tree makes the autumn hillside spectacular!
That is a fantastic shot! I love it.
Love the strength of the barren tree against the sky!
Nice shot indeed with that blue backdrop.
Cool shot... Looks like a great place...
Gorgeous shot! I was wondering what those stripes were in your picture. I just figured it out. It's the sun coming thru the blinds in MY window. lol
The branches echo the line of the pretty autumn coloured hill. Nice landscape.
It's fantastic... what a gorgeous view and a wonderful subject.... WOW.
What a perfectly composed shot, quite beautiful.
It does look good against the blue sky. Your Sky Watch picture is so colorful.
Very cool photo. Kudos to your hubby for this one. Love the tree.Thanks for the visit and comment.
This is beautiful. Great shot.
That is stark and beautiful. What a lush sky behind that tree.
FABULOUS shot!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Beautiful sky. Beautiful hillside. Wonderful tree!
Great shot and a very nice view!
The focal point of he dead tree makes the autumn hillside spectacular!
That is a fantastic shot! I love it.
Love the strength of the barren tree against the sky!
Nice shot indeed with that blue backdrop.
Cool shot... Looks like a great place...
Gorgeous shot! I was wondering what those stripes were in your picture. I just figured it out. It's the sun coming thru the blinds in MY window. lol
The branches echo the line of the pretty autumn coloured hill. Nice landscape.
It's fantastic... what a gorgeous view and a wonderful subject.... WOW.
What a perfectly composed shot, quite beautiful.
It does look good against the blue sky. Your Sky Watch picture is so colorful.
Very cool photo. Kudos to your hubby for this one. Love the tree.
Thanks for the visit and comment.
This is beautiful. Great shot.
That is stark and beautiful. What a lush sky behind that tree.
FABULOUS shot!!
Post a Comment