Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Table

My daughter-in-law wanted a dining table that was kid-proof. Something with enough room for all of them to sit down and eat and that she didn't have to polish to keep it looking good. So her husband (my son) sketched out this table and made it for her.
I think he did a great job. I told him he should make a few more and put them up for sale. I'm sure he could make a profit.


6 comments:

PERBS said...

It's just beautiful! And look at those matching benches!

dot said...

Paulie never misses a bench! lol. The table is beautiful and I hope they have many happy family meals.

Sharon said...

That is gorgeous. He is a man of many talents!

Andrea said...

That is gorgeous. We need one of those to go in our cabin.....if we ever get it built. Very talented son you have.

Lissa said...

WOW! He could totally sell those! Beautiful!

Sandy said...

Excellent work ~ that's a beautiful table. Nice to see a glance of that house again - lots of memories! :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers