Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mountain Climbing

Traveling through the mountains, today. It's rainy, a little foggy and cold. I think today it was about 49 degrees. For a southern girl, that's cold.
This is a picture of the Natural Bridge, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Really cool. Every evening they have a show in which they read the creation of the world. The biblical account of God's creation. I love it when people and places give God the glory for creation of the world.
Sorry my pictures are small. Posting from my laptop and I can't remember how to make them larger. Whatever I'm doing isn't working so I think I forgot a step.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful! I'm so jealous. :) Enjoy that cool weather, it was 80 here today.

Mary said...

That is a beautiful natural bridge. Really astonishing to know it is being used in a creation presentation. Wonderful!

PERBS said...

Looks like a bent tree trunk to me and I enlarged it by clicking on it. I don't get it? Where's the rushing water? I am serious. I don't understand. I like the concept of tying it in Biblically tho.

Sandy said...

49 is cold! That natural bridge is gorgeous. What a lovely setting to hear the creation story.

Kerri Farley said...

WOW, Natural Bridge! You were only about an 75 minutes away from where I live.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers