Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, October 24, 2008

Skywatch

For more skywatch photo's go here:
I can't believe I almost forgot about skywatch today. So better late than never. I thought I would have some beautiful fall mountain sky pictures to post today, but it was raining and foggy today. So I'll have to settle for the blue sky over Cinderella's castle.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Magical! I love it :)

Hope said...

Oh my goodness...another great Skywatch photo from Walt Disney World! I found another on Tink's blog. Hi, I'm new to Skywatch Friday and today was my 1st day to participate and so far I'm having so much fun! I love your blog and have been checking out some of your great photos and posts! I have a love of all things Disney so...I adore your shot of the Cinderella Castle!
~ Hope in Knoxville

Mary said...

It wouldn't dare rain on Cinderella's castle, would it? The Fairy Godmother would put a stop to it :-)

PERBS said...

Like that perspective!

I left comments on ones below.. I got behind doing Jury Duty after two days of being very sick and stayed in bed all day.

Carletta said...

Now this is gorgeous! A magical Sky Watch!

So glad you dropped by. My bloglist is on my laptop which has a virus and is getting repaired so I'm missing some sites.I'm adding you to my other computer now.

Michele said...

This is beautiful... I adore the perspective... looking up!
The big fluffy cotton balls stuck on the beautiful azure sky... stunning!
Have a great weekend!
~Michele~

Anonymous said...

Magic shows throughin this photo in many ways.

Happy skywatching!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Linda: How I remember that neat view from visit there. Thanks for sharing your capture and bring back thoughts.

Sandy said...

Now that's a nice sky ~ one I know my family wishes they could see in person!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers