Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just out the window

Just as I was taking a break from my computer, I walked passed the window glanced outside, to see these deer grazing. So quickly, (did I mention quickly) I grabbed my camera ran down six flights of stairs , braved the cold and the wind with camera in hand to get some more pictures.
They kept me in sight as I cautiously walked around them to get some pictures. This was my high light of the day. Thank you, Lord for moving me when you did.


5 comments:

Sharon said...

OH wonderful shots!! I'm glad you were moved too. :)

Mike's Travels said...

Great captures! Keeping you fit too!

Carletta said...

They are beautiful!
I see them almost every day here and it's always worthwhile. I have too many deer pics though. :)

PERBS said...

That was neat that they didn't run away! You were on the 6th floor of some place in the woods? WOW! The photos are neat -- lucky to get the two at different sides in the one and the coloring of that close-up one is super!

Lissa said...

Awesome!!!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers