Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Clear and Crisp


For more skywatch visit http://skyley.blogspot.com

What a relief. When in Florida skies like this mean low humidity. This is our only sign of the coming fall weather. I'm really not sure if I like fall or spring the best. One thing I do know, is I love it when we get a break from the high humidity. My daughter said, Mom, when K came out of the house today, she said Wow, mommy it smells so fresh this morning. Even a 5year old likes relief from the humidity!

7 comments:

Tom said...

We have been having such Skies here... and at night a bit of a chill as well...

Hope your weekend is going well

Tom

SandyCarlson said...

I love that sky and the pending autumn. Beautiful!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

lovely clear blue and I can so relate to low or no humidity~ Its been a rough year again here in Ga. no rain, dust, pollen and humidity :)
Happy weekend!

Louise said...

I would die in Florida humidity, but I've been there in the fall, and I'm not sure there is anything better! Beautiful sky.

PERBS said...

Now that's the kind of blue I like to see up there! So pretty!

Mike's Travels said...

Oh yes! We get lots of clear and crisp here in the Autumn, it's my favourite season. You can't beat a blue sky!

Debbie365 said...

Truly! I like the new look of your blog!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers