Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Time for Worship

Hope you all have a blessed Day!
I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
I will sing unto the Lord, because He hath dealt bountifully with me. Psalm 13:6
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Psalm 62:8
Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Psalm 67:3

7 comments:

Mike's Travels said...

He is a refuge! Thank you for all those wonderful verses!

Paulie said...

Beautiful photo angle to go with that psalm!

dot said...

Beautiful post! I think one could have a very nice blog just on churches and church steeples. I love this picture and the ones in your last post.

Michele said...

This is a beautiful photo and such enlightening words as well... thank you.

Leslie: said...

Blessed words indeed! :D

Carletta said...

Hi!
I have enjoyed your blog for a couple memes and thought I would stop back by just because. :)
This is a lovely post.
It's quite appropriate after the storm.
Hope you had a Blessed Sunday!

SandyCarlson said...

That is a beautiful steeple. So inviting!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers