Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Skywatch

visit skywatch at http://skyley.blogspot.com/

Historic Old Church built in 1887


8 comments:

Kay said...

This is really a lovely Sky Watch photo. When I first clicked on to your blog I thought your next photo was for Sky Watch because you can see the sky there, too.

Andrea said...

WOW....I love this one. I love old churches and this makes a perfect sky watch picture.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

An old tower and a blue sky!

Beautiful post!

Have a nice weekend!

Brenda said...

I love old churches, excellent photo!

imac said...

Great building with a beautiful sky

esnorway said...

great SWF nice pic have good weekend

Petunia said...

A very nice shot:)
They really knew how to build in the earlier days:)


Petunia's ABC Wednesday/SWF post

Paulie said...

Nice blue sky background! I like the tilt of the angle you shot that at!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers