Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Field of Sunflowers

Field of Sunflower in Pisa, Italy. This picture was taken while my husband was in Italy in either 99 or 2000. You have to look close to find him he blends right in with the flowers in his camoflague.

16 comments:

Kay said...

This is such a cool picture. I'm glad you mentioned looking for your husband because I was busy looking at the terrific sunflowers and totally missed him. This is such a fun photo.

Debbie365 said...

Ha! It's good to see how effective the camoflage works! LOL

SandyCarlson said...

He does blend! So we know that camouflage works well. What a wonderful shot. That must have been amazing to be among those giants. Beautiful photo.

Sharon said...

Awesome!! Now THAT is what I was looking for! LOL :)

Pietro Brosio said...

Very nice photo, beautiful composition.
Greetings from Italy!

Pietro Brosio Gallery

Andrea said...

AWWWWWW, how cute.

kjpweb said...

Great camo and nice shot!
Cheers, Klaus

Ramosforest.Environment said...

Good shot.Good effect.

Cátia said...

nice picture! i love sunflowers!wonderful

Pat - Arkansas said...

Very nice photo for Sky Watch. Your hubby amid the sunflowers sort of reminds me of "Where's Waldo?" Good camouflage!

dot said...

I've never seen such tall sunflowers. Beautiful!!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! He sure does blend in!
What a wonderful picture!!

Michele said...

Heh... that's totally awesome!! I cannot believe my eyes! He truly does blend right in! WOW... super cool! =D

Lissa said...

I didn't even see him when I looked at the photo. Can't believe I've never seen this photo before.

Suzanne said...

Sunflowers arent they just the most beautiful and to see a field of them how lucky.

Paulie said...

I have to admit that I didn't see hubby either -- had to go back and "see" him after I read other comments! lol Love fields of sunflowers. How are yours coming along now?

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers