it in honor of Kerri, Paulie and Dot.
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
7 comments:
Wow, how sweet! It is a beautiful bench and I love how it looks like the cement is in colored blocks under it. I wonder if it really is.
Ah... nice cozy bench. Good shot!
I think they may have been painted. Not completely sure, I took it from my car as I was driving by. This at the entrance of Vilano Beach, these bench are all up and down the entrance. It quite lovely.
Love that unique bench!
First my eyes were drawn to the slats and I wondered how the seat part of it looked since the photo caught the "bottom" of it instead. Love the variation of the one big slat and then medium ones. The iron legs are certainly different than I have seen before also!
I think those are colored bricks below the bench, not painted. It is too exacting a job. It might signify a certain historical part of the city. We have bricks from the Hidden brick Company in areas around our downtown for historical markers since it was and is a brick company that grew up with the city so to speak.
I think I will link the blog I started with kerri and Dot so that other bench lovers can view your bench too.
I like it, too!
That looks like a lovely place to have a rest.
Nice shot - I'm impressed that you took it driving by!
Post a Comment