Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, July 10, 2008

To catch a Bird

I've been trying to get birds to come to the bird feeder for awhile. We finally took care of the squirrel problem with this baffler (it actually works). So every morning and afternoon, they come. "If you build it they will come." Next challenge, is to get an un-blurred picture! These shots are through the screened porch in the late afternoon. They are blurred, but at least I was able to get a picture. And, I think they like the food, because they are looking a little plump!

6 comments:

Michele said...

Oh yay... you got some pictures... terrific!
I tried a bird feeder on my balcony but to no success because my balcony is built too close to the windows and they are too scared... so I guess the only thing for me to do is to GO to the birds! =)

dot said...

Horray for you and great shots too! Just keep trying and you will get the blur out.

Anonymous said...

That is great. When I am shooting any distance, I have to prop up on something. It really seems to help! And Good morning. Thanks for stopping by my place and have a great day!

Lissa said...

You weren't kidding about that female cardinal - she's really plump!

Kerri Farley said...

Great shots! I know it is hard to get that door open without them flying away...it happens to me all the time.

Paulie said...

Good catch! When shoot thru a screen, I always get million little squares in front of my photo subject. Try shooting thru a window.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers