Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ABC Wednesday

"Y" is for Yellow , Yard and Youngsters
Yellow Truck in the yard!
This is my Dad's 1950 Chevy truck that he has completely restored!
Youngster's playing in the yard

15 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow that is YELLOW!!!!

ellen b. said...

Whoa! that is one fine yellow truck! The youngsters are very cute...

Anonymous said...

Awesome truck. I would love to ride in that.

Michele said...

Oh boy, I really really really love that yellow truck... super cool!
And the young ones are always the cutest when they are having fun!
Have a wonderful week!

Leslie: said...

That is one awesome yellow truck! Must have been Easter when the youngsters were in the yard. :D

photowannabe said...

That's an awesome yellow truck. Beautiful restoration job.
Cute youngsters too.

me ann my camera said...

What a great looking yellow truck! I bet everyone loves it!

Kerri Farley said...

Wow! What a gorgeous truck!
Great Y Post!

Mrs Mac said...

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

Alan said...

Great truck! :)

Dragonstar said...

Two great Y pictures, nicely done!

mrsnesbitt said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! I would love one of those for hubby!

Bear Naked said...

My goodness that truck is very YELLOW!!

Bear

Neva said...

This is a GREAT yellow truck...wow.

Paulie said...

Somehow I missed your post last week! I love the things you chose for Y but especially the YELLOW truck that your Dad restored. I am wondering if it was yellow in the first place?

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers