Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Third Attempt

Here I go again attempting to grow a few sunflowers. With some advise, I will try to get them to grow in these little holders, till they get big enough to transplant. I hope we have more success this time.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck. Remember to talk to them and encourage them to grow, grow, grow.

Michele said...

Good luck! I know this time is will work!! Just make sure I stay away because I will pluck them as weeds as well! LOL

Isadora said...

Good luck to you! There are large fields of sunflowers here around the villages and I so love watching them as they turn to follow the sun.

Paulie said...

I look forward to wonderful photos of them in the fall.

Sharon said...

I hope it works, they will make some beautiful pictures :)

dot said...

I love sunflowers but I've had no luck in growing them. Maybe you will succeed!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers