Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Weekend trip

Took a little trip this past weekend. We finally bought annual tickets. It was great, should of bought them a long time ago!

3 comments:

Paulie said...

Glad you got to go -- I haven't been to Disney World but several times as an adult to Disneyland and California Adventure next door. Was thee for its Grand Opening because it opened the day after a Teacher Conference I went to in Anaheim. I stood in line all night to be there at the ribbon cutting ceremony!

dot said...

I've never been there but I did live in Orlando when they started building it.

Nancy said...

Can't wait till our trip to WDW.We leave on August 9th.Our 7 year old grandson is so excited.Any suggestions or tips in regards to our trip? Does it rain just about every day?

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers