Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Bud

This is the first bloom on another rose that I transplanted from R's Dad's house after he passed away. I am so grateful they all survived the move and are thriving.

7 comments:

dot said...

What beauty in that one single red rose! I bet it smells good too. I've noticed that the store bought ones don't have much smell.

Paulie said...

Gorgeous deep red! I love it and am so glad you have that memory to bloom each year at your home.

Paulie said...

Forgot to say I am catching up on reading blogs and I posted a comment on the last three things today.

Paulie said...

Forgot to say I am catching up on reading blogs and I posted a comment on the last three things today.

Andrea said...

Perfect. I love the rose bud better than the rose fully open. Such a deep rich red color.

Debbie365 said...

That is a gorgeous bud! I'm glad they are surviving from the transplant...they are blessed to be living with someone else with a 'green' thumb!

Kerri Farley said...

Lovely!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers