Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Beach Day



After a slow start to the day, we managed to make it to the Beach. It was cloudy in town, but the ocean today was spectacular. My camera doesn't do it justice. The water was clear with an Aqua blue tint. It looked more like island water than coast water. Not sure what the deal is with my camera. My lens has stuff on it that I can't see, but anytime I take pictures of the clear blue sky or the water they show up. I cropped these to hide the problem.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Ok, you are making me want to go back to the beach :) The spots are likely dust on your sensor instead of the lens. Great pics though!

Michele said...

Oh wow... such beautiful photos! I really wish I was there... I haven't been to the ocean for years!

Andrea said...

Do you live real close to the beach. I love the beach. I want to go. We are scheduled a family vacation in September for a week at Gulf Shores, AL.

Nancy said...

I love your pictures of the ocean.My two favorite topics for pictures are the mountains and the ocean.I am ready for another trip to the beach.It has been a few years since we have been to Myrtle Beach.We will be stopping in Savannah Georgia going to Disney World and stopping in Charleston SC coming home so maybe we will get to the beach in those areas.

Alan said...

That's awesome. We rarely get that great tropical blue color here. I'm jealous! :)

Like Sharon said, the spots are probably on the sensor. You can look up all sorts of methods for cleaning it off - you'll need a special brush or blower or such - and be very carefull - but I think it is more like going to the dentist - more fear in your head thnan necessary once it is done! :)

Debbie365 said...

Yeah, I have a couple of spots on mine also, that I always have to use me 'Smart Erase' feature on the editing program I use to remove them. It's quick, but it's a pain to have to do it. These photos are great! I love how the water is looking this year!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers