"Z" is for Zipper
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
14 comments:
Good close up of the zipper. What a wonderful invention it is!
Nice macro shot on the zipper!
My Z picture is posted HERE.
Do drop by if you have time, I would appreciate it very much!
Zipper is a good "Z" post.
Nice shot! :D
yep...zipper. good choice
Mine in here At My Imaginary. Thanks
Good choice for Z.
Happy ABC Wednesday.
Gary
Bodge's Bulletin
Whar should we do without them?
Zippers are great.....keeps things closed but with one zip it is open. Great "Z" post.
Nice photo and a Z most of use every day. ;-)
Great close up :)
Great zipper shot.
Are you going to do ABC Wednesday
Round 3?
Bear((( )))
Zippers are amazing... until you get something caught in them and can't for the life of you get it unstuck! :)
Which reminds me...I need to get my bike boots fixed. The zipper will go up but not down!
Great idea!
That's a nice macro shot! I don't know how I missed you Wednesday.
Post a Comment