Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ABC Wednesday

Washington Monument at Sunset

22 comments:

ellen b. said...

What a spectacular photograph! Just gorgeous...

dot said...

Wow, what a beautiful sight!
Thank you for the nice birthday wishes today. I had a great day even tho it was just an ordinary one.

EG CameraGirl said...

You've captured a moving moment. Stunning.

CaBaCuRl said...

Love those colours in the sky. Great choice for W....loving all the different choices!

my little corner said...

Amazing picture....It's like I'm standing there myself......

photowannabe said...

Terrific lighting and composition. Love this monument for your W post.

shutter happy jenn said...

Such a wonderful great shot! May I ask how to take a picture of this?

My "W" picture is now posted in this blog:

Shutter Happenings

Hope you could drop by.

esnorway said...

nice shoot

Reader Wil said...

Beautiful shot!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Terrfic image and original choice. The sky is pretty spectacular.

Andrea said...

WOW......Beautiful shot.

Andrea

mrsnesbitt said...

Awesome perspective!

AphotoAday said...

All I can say is "That is an outstanding photo!"

Petunia said...

Beautiful shot of a beautiful monument! Great choice for this weeks letter!

Sara said...

Very impressive monument and what a great photo!

Kjersti said...

Wow, very special choice, I like it!

Paulie said...

That is truly beautiful!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! Now that is a FABULOUS shot!!!

Profile Not Available said...

This is beautiful!

Alan said...

Great shot! Photography is all about being in the right place at the right time, right? Great W choice.

Lissa said...

Oooooooh!

Rose said...

This would have made a fabulous skywatch picture also...very beautiful.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers