Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What do you see?

Another shot I took while taking a brief walk. This is a branch in the water with a shape that looks like a bird to me. What do you think?

6 comments:

Sharon said...

When I first saw the picture (before I read the question), I thought "What the heck kind of bird is that?"! So I see a bird :)

dot said...

Definitely a bird. Good shot!

Michelle said...

Looks like a bird hatching from an egg, to me. :-)

Lissa said...

Definitely looks like a bird. I had the same reaction as Sharon.

Paulie said...

I thought it looked like the head of an armadillo. . . . I guess I could see a bird if my mind wasn't so stuck on the first reaction.

ellen b. said...

Whoa! Looks like a prehistoric bird to me :) That fits for P

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers