Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, May 5, 2008

Eagle or Hawk



Walked outside an heard him overhead so I quickly ran to get my camera and starting shooting.

6 comments:

dot said...

Great shots! Don't see many around here.

Lissa said...

With that white head makes me think it is an eagle! COOL!

Linda said...

Yep, me too. It was making a noise like an eagle also. I reminded myself of S. running after the camera and running around the yard - if any neighbors saw me they were sure to think I am a nut!

Leslie: said...

I'm sure it's an eagle. We have lots of them around here, too. I often see one sitting atop a huge evergreen just near my house. They are spectacular to see gliding in the air.

Andrea said...

Great capture. The wing span is perfect.

Sharon said...

Awesome!! I say eagle, too. I love how you have him in focus so sharply, while the trees closer to you are blurred. Cool :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers