Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Skywatch

St. Augustine Lighthouse

29 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

Hello! That's such a great spotless sky in your picture!

Your blog doesn't allow non-Blogger users to make comments, so I will use my Blogger account, but you can check out my SWF picture in my other blog:

Jenn Was Here

Please drop by if you have the time.

Michele said...

This is a very nice lighthouse and having that bright blue sky in the backgroud is wonderful contrast for the black and white colors.... beautiful photograph!!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Sherry said...

What a pretty and bright photo. I love lighthouses, and you captured this one very well.

Sandy said...

I love lighthouses. Beautiful sky too. Happy Skywatch to you!

SandyCarlson said...

This is beautiful. I wonder if the stripes offered some advantage to seamen or if it was merely a decoration.

ellen b. said...

What a fun lighthouse and such a blue sky! Beautiful...

dot said...

That's a nice shot of the lighthouse! I would love to go inside and investigate.

Anne-Berit said...

Great shot!

FO - 2 said...

Very good shot.
Beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty and bright photo of a lighthouse!

Inkivääri said...

So blue sky - looks like warm day:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is an excellent way to portray the sky. Nice work.

Andrea said...

I love Lighthouse's. You captured a beautiful one.

pts said...

nice shot!

Suzanne said...

What a great lighthouse. Love the lighthouse sky combination.

Kay said...

Very cool! Lighthouses always seem to hold stories.

Paulie said...

Nice shot! I enjoy seeing lighthouses but have only seen a couple in person.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a nice picture. Love the light house.

Tom said...

:O) I love this... Sky Watch and a Light house.. Cheers.

Barb said...

Ah, St. Augustine! I love it there! Is Fiddler's Green still on A1A? Yummy!! I also have a soft spot for lighthouses, having grown up on the coastline in Massachusetts! Just lovely!

Petunia said...

There are a lot of lighthouse today but that is great because I relly like them:)
Great shot!

Petunia's SWF

Daniel J Santos said...

Great sky watch, great picture.

Pernille said...

Wonderful shot. I like it:)

Sharon said...

Awesome shot! :) I copied you.

chrome3d said...

Like a big stripey candy bar. I really like this one.

Mike's Travels said...

Looks like a great helter-skelter!

TR Ryan said...

Beautiful light house. Perfect backdrop for skywatch.

Unknown said...

What a great lighthouse!

Marie said...

Great sky watch :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers