Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, May 16, 2008

Skywatch

If you look closely this isn't a picture that I'm taking looking up through the trees. It is actually me looking down into the water with the sky reflected in the water. So cool!

15 comments:

dot said...

Wow, how neat! I will try that sometimes.

Paulie said...

I would not have known it if you hadn't told us.

Patty said...

Very cool! I love mirror photos like this.

Petunia said...

Wow! I wouldn't guess that! Great shot:)

Andrea said...

Love it. And if you had not said anything, I would not have known. I love pictures of reflection. Great capture.

Enjoy your weekend.

Tom said...

What a great reflection you have here... I have not done any myself for a while.. I must get myself up and out early and try for some..

Tom

imac said...

Fantastic reflections.
pop over and see mine.

Dina said...

Cool indeed. Great idea, great shot.
Thanks for your visit at Jerusalem Hills. Shalom!

Tommy said...

very cool

Unknown said...

Great reflections shot!

Inkivääri said...

Wau, that's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot... nice one for SWF!

Daniel J Santos said...

excellent , well done.

Carletta said...

Way cool! Excellently done!

Neva said...

Very nice...I am not sure I would have noticed that if you hadn't mentioned it.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers