Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday

This is grandchild number 4. We celebrated his 2nd birthday this past Saturday. On his first birthday he wasn't quite sure about the cake, but this year those worries seem to of faded. I love spending time with all 4 of them. Happy Birthday "C"!


5 comments:

dot said...

Now that's a picture that made me laugh! He looks like he is really enjoying his birthday.

Paulie said...

Happy birthday to the two year old and many more!

Many happy returns to the day of thy birth.
may sunshine and gladness be given.
may God in His mercy prepare you on earth.
For a beautiful birthday in heaven!.

I am catching up since Friday since I had a very busy last three days. I left comments on the two posts below also.

Michele said...

Oh my, those are just too precious!! What a cutie!!!

Andrea said...

How precious. Grandchildren are just that, GRAND. They just grow up too fast. I hope "C" had a wonderful 2nd birthday.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Happy birthday to him, looks like he is really into that cake Yum!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers