Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ABC Wednesday

ABC Wednesday "N" is for Nature





10 comments:

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Nature is a great choice. I love both shots, but the river is my favourite. I recently did a quick video of a stream. It was great fun.

I chose N is for nummies. What's that you say? Click here to find out. – Margy

Dragonstar said...

I love that first one!

FO - 2 said...

Nuature. One of the best N`s today! :)
Beautiful photos. :)

Ida

FO - 2 said...

NATURE. I don`t like wrong spellings.... ;)

Paulie said...

Excellent choice -- and I didn't even think of it!

Mike's Travels said...

Beautiful scenes. They make me long for better weather so I can go out walking again!

Neva said...

I love the photo....very nice.
Mine are up here:
ABC
abc2

dot said...

Nice peaceful looking scenes. You caught a bird in the last one! I like the second best because of the grass. I think it's really pretty.

Andrea said...

Wow, I would love to visit there. Beautiful pictures.

Alan said...

Lovely shots. The bottom two look like they could be Florida, but that first one looks more mountainesque - where is it from? I love rocky streams in the mountains.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers