Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Friday, February 22, 2008

Skywatch

Another Blue Sky! Can you find the hidden item in this picture?



32 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes, I see it. Beautiful picture. Great capture.

Michele said...

Ooo... I like this... it's a woodpecker... how did you manage to see it? Beautiful picture!

ellen b. said...

Is it a bird. The leafless tree against the sky is beautiful...

DeeMom said...

NEAT

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I always loved the view of the sky beneath a big old tree...

SandyCarlson said...

I believe I see a woodpecker.

dot said...

You got some great shots! Is that Woody??

Andree said...

A woodpecker!!! I love those little guys! My Sky Watch is here. Thank you.

Dottie said...

Hey there little birdie! Love the photo!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Yes i see the bird, what kind is it?

Lissa said...

Ah, your elusive neighborhood woodpecker. Finally caught him, huh!

Leslie: said...

How lucky you were able to catch him in the shot.

FO - 2 said...

Nice photos. :)
Yes, i can see the little fellow.

Daniel J Santos said...

yes, I see it, beautiful images.

Angie said...

Hi,
Lovely shot.I can see a bird in the tree, looks like a woodpecker.

quintarantino said...

I can see a bird; is it a woodpecker?
Nice shots.

Tom said...

Great Capture.. and I spied Woody.

imac said...

Capture of woody peck er and sky just great.

gaz said...

nice capture. enjoy your w/e.

Daryl said...

Ooh ... there's bird in that tree! Good shot!

Anita said...

How pretty!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I spy a bird is it a woodpecker?

Yolanda said...

Nice shot.It is beautiful

Kahshe Cottager said...

I found the woodpecker!! It certainly blended into the tree especially with that bright blue sky drawing your eye.

Misty DawnS said...

It's a Downy Woodpecker, I think. I had some Flickers trying to put a hole in the roof of my barn the other day. I've also got two Red-Headed woodpeckers who have been coming to my feeders, but they are skittish and fly away before I can get any pictures.

I enjoyed your post :-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Gran mal
This is a great skywatch, I love the BLUE colours!

Watch the DUTCH sky on my blog,
Greetings JoAnn from Holland

Petunia said...

Nice shots!

Anonymous said...

Great shots!

Alan said...

Looks like on little leaf maybe?

Linda said...

Yes it is a Woodpecker. My husband took those pictures. He was out in the yard and heard the noise of the Woodpecker, starting following the sound and saw him. Came in got the camera and took the picture.

Small City Scenes said...

Perfect!! MB

Mike's Travels said...

Ok...I wouldn't have known! Love blue sky!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers