Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pray

My mother has had cancer for 9yrs. She has done quite well, gone through 3 surgeries and rounds of chemo. Today, we had a visit with the doctor. It was not a good report. It's seems as if the cancer has begun to attack again. She will start chemo again next week. I ask for those of who would to remember her in your prayers. I know God is in control and If He chooses to heal her to bring about His Glory He will. Each day we have is a gift from God and I think sometimes we take that for granted. May we all be more thankful for each day we have with one another.

6 comments:

dot said...

So sorry about your mother. I will certainly remember her in prayer.

Sharon said...

Absolutely!! I met your Mom at the hospital after I had RJ. We were there getting his foot pricked to test his bilirubin and she was sitting in the lobby. She struck up a conversation about her new grandbaby. When she told us the details I realized who she was talking about and told her who I was, and that I had been in the room next door to A. :)

Lilli & Nevada said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother and i definitely will pray for her

Allen said...

I will be praying for her.

Andrea said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I will be praying for her and ask that you remember my 25 year old daughter. She goes back in March for another MRI to make sure her brain cancer has not come back. Cancer is so mean.

FO - 2 said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mother.
God bless you.

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers