Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
5 comments:
I think our plants are confused!
I've seen those blooming around here too. Pretty spots of color in the middle of all the brown :)
Our Bradford Pear trees are budding. One day the temps is in the 60's the next day down in the 30's or 40's for highs. The warm weather will confuse them.
Today is windy. Rain is on it's way which we need.
Wow that is beautiful! It's too early but I can't help being happy to see them in bloom. Thanks for visiting my photo blog!
Oh wow! Spring is really coming then. I thought it might have been canceled.
The red bud is one of my favorite early spring blooms.
Post a Comment