Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunflower

Yes, this is a photo of a Butterfly on a Sunflower. Last week while I was mowing my lawn, I noticed a butterfly on one of my roses. Instantly I thought "Self " if I were Sharon P. I would turn off the mower, run in my house, grab my camera, run back outside and chase that butterfly around the yard to get the perfect shot. Well needless to say, that didn't happen, and I was really disappointed. Then I had another chance, and I didn't even have to look for it. When we arrived at the corn field (previous post) it was surrounded with Sunflowers and the butterflies were everywhere. So again I said "Self" don't let this opportunity pass you by.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Lovely shot! You forgot to mention that "Self" had a little prodding from "Daughter". :)

Sharon said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is beautiful, I would hang it on my wall. :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers