We took a quick trip to the Zoo today in honor of C's 5th Birthday. It's what he wanted to do to celebrate his day. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day.
This is by far my favorite picture of the day. I was able to get this shot just after a quick rain shower. I love the reflection of the sky in the pond.
I would like to have a fountain just like this in my backyard. I think it is beautiful and so peaceful to sit and listen to. It is on my list of future things to purchase.
This is a peacock running from me. I chased him for a while trying to get him to show his feathers, but he apparently didn't get the memo. I gave up for fear that I might be ask to leave before I was ready to go.
4 comments:
Love these...we need to go to the zoo! Oh...and A talking to the animals? She's Dr. Do-T-----!! Get it? :)
I get it. It was so funny!
He didn't move at all when I was talking.
You're too funny! Always with the clever little quips! Great pictures.. E took me last weekend, and one of my favorite shots was of that pond also. It didn't catch the sky though, I got more an 'across the pond' shot. That jag was way on the backside of his yard, so my shots weren't quite that impressive! I'd like to go back when it's not quite so hot!
Top picture is by far my favorite.
Post a Comment