I had to take this picture of the moon since it followed us home from the Mall. Of course I didn't have my camera with me when it first came up and was closer to us. So I had to wait till we got home to take the shot.
Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy
Verse of the Day
Check these out
Flickr Photostream
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are
Ron and Linda
Followers
Fellow Bloggers
- A little piece of me
- A Step at a time (Nancy)
- Alan
- Andrea's Thought of the Day
- Anna Carson Photography
- Carla
- Carletta
- Debbie
- Erin
- For the Love of Benches Continued
- Just Plain Sweet
- Live Out Loud
- Michelle
- Pat
- Paulie
- Rocky Mtn Retreat (Michele)
- SKYWATCH
- Strolling through Georgia
- TeamRoam
- The Hentz Family
- The Pedalogue
- This I do...
3 comments:
Looks cool through the trees like that. Hopefully one day, I'LL be one of your friends with a high-powered zoom! :) Until then I know someone verrry close to me who has one...
This same moon was right over my house when we got home! Cool, huh? Both kids were asleep, too, so they didn't see it.
Wow! I saw that same moon! (Tee Hee) My picture didn't turn out as good as yours, though. I obviously wasn't using the 'right' lens! :-)
Post a Comment