Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Getting Old

I was sitting next to my Father-in-law today when I glanced at his feet. I immediately broke out in laughter as I said "D" your socks don't match. He looked at me then looked at his feet and began to laugh with me. As you can see from the picture he had a white sock on one foot and navy blue on the other. I then began to call R (still laughing) to look at his Dad's socks. When R came over he said Dad not only do your socks not match, but you have on two different shoes. By this time we are all laughing as D said " I told you I can't see anything". We can laugh with him because just think, one day this will be you/me!
Oh, by the way, he still drives!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! Bless his heart. :)

Lissa said...

Ok, I noticed it too but forgot to say anything! Did ya'll notice it after we left?

Debbie365 said...

Now that's funny right there!

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers