Sharing glimpses and memories for all to enjoy

Verse of the Day

Flickr Photostream

www.flickr.com
Ron&Linda's items Go to Ron&Linda's photostream

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chocolate Cake

It wasn't the best looking cake I've ever made. But according to M it was really good!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Mmmm...don't care what it looks like, if it was chocolate, it was good!! :)

Lissa said...

Sharon, what she failed to mention was she also had an ice cream cake from DAIRY QUEEN!!!! Hence, why I didn't get to eat the chocolate cake. I had two helpings of ice cream cake (along with C). YUM!

Linda said...

I have to admit the Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen was the best ever. R and I finished it off last night. It's too good to keep in the house.

Sharon said...

Oh! you're killing me! :)

Here we are

Here we are
Ron and Linda

Followers